Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hey All,
David here...
So we just got into Jo-burg. Couldn't see much of the city as it is night right now. Its also like 50 degrees outside and me and jeff are staying in this little hut with no heat. But we got our mummy bags to stay warm in. I'm outside in a il hut typing this right now and my hands are going numb. I didn't expect it to be qutie this cold.
The plane ride sucked really bad. We were traveling for more than a day, with 18hrs straight which sucks. But we got to watch alot of movies.
Tomorrow were going to get some supplies and try and book a tour to Kruger or somewhere else. We'll see what happens. I think we are going to have a good time though.
So it hit us in the shuttle on the way to the hostel that we are in Africa! Crazy!
The hostel is an old plantation house, its really wierd looking and odly spaced out, and we have this mideval key to our door which is wierd.
Alright I'm gonna roll but i'll post again soon.
Miss all of you!

4 comments:

Britt said...

that one hoodie's gonna get some good wear! so glad y'all made it safe.

Melanie said...

I miss u both so much already! I don't know how I will make it a whole month without you. Love you

Britt said...

ok, i felt lame for saying how much i miss you guys already too, but mel makes me feel better! y'all are very loved!

Melanie said...

I'm glad you both are having fun. I hope Jeffrey is eating. Dylan weighed in at 18 lbs! Love y'all!